The EINC 2020 offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet with and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends. Do not miss this opportunity to network and learn from experts in the field
Early Bird Fee
20 July 2020
- Standard Fee
21 July 2020
- Onsite Fee
16 November 2019
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 500
- US$ 600
Allied Health Care Professional
- US$ 350
- US$ 400
- US$ 200
- US$ 250
- Keeping current with the rapidly changing world of medicine is critical in enabling us to provide the best care possible for our patients. Here is your opportunity to hear about the latest and cutting-edge research in the key areas of neurosurgery from regional and globally recognized experts, and more importantly, guidance on how this new knowledge can optimize your patient care.
- Access the exhibition running alongside the conference and gain insights into the latest product information and trends.
- Earn CME credits.
- Academic Scientists
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- In the event of acts of God, government restrictions, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, or any other comparable calamity or condition beyond the control of the Organizers (collectively a “Force Majeure”) before the first day of the Conference, the Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 11 November 2020. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 11 November 2020, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge).
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 11 November 2020.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.